Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
- Featuring 100 solid pine.
- Multi step Black finish on distressed wood. Tops feature a medium brown stain that provides depth and characted to solid pine.
- Solid tops are floated to allow for woods natural movement.
- Barn doors with functional rolling mechanism add a unique look.
- Side doors feature metal mesh on panels add rustic industrial appeal.
- Solid pine provides durability and value.
- Six step hand rubbed finish provides an antique look.
- Quality construction offers you years of lasting service.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.